09 10

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

St Sophia's Craft Fair - November 9th and 10th 2012

This was my first time at St Sophia's craft fair. It was a tough week since a lot of people were still suffereing the after effects of hurricane Sandy. I heard many people say they were either still waiting for power, or just got their power back on. So I think that hurt the event a little. But all in all it was still a great event! The ladies who put it all together were very nice, and the food...all Greek specialties...was fabulous! I had to borrow a table for this event. It was a 8 foot space, so I was able to add a stack of crates on the end of the table. My table was only 6 foot long. I since bought my own table so I will be ready for future events! Oh, I forgot to mention...most of the pictures taken at my events were on my phone. In hurrying to get stuff packed, I often forgot my camera. :-(

No comments: