09 10

Friday, January 11, 2013

Oaks Fire Hall Craft Show Nov 3 2012

Here is another one of the Craft Shows I participated in this past year. This was the third year I was a vendor at the Oaks Fire Hall Craft show. It is put on by the Oaks Ladies Auxillary. They do a wonderful job each year! I was a little closer to the stage this year, but I am not sure that really mattered. I had a LOT of different items for sale this year. Some were things I made previously, while others were new ideas. I really enjoy this Craft Show, and I hope to be back in 2013!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This would be nice to see up close as with many of your other projects.

Gina Thornton said...

Hello! This is just a picture of the set up of my table for the year. There are close ups of many of the items on my blog here as well as here:
http://crt2smommy.blogspot.com/