09 10

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Quest Diagnostics Vendor Show November 29th, 2012

This was the first time I ever did a show at Quest. It was really cool! They invite vendors in to sell items to their employees during the day. I had met one of the gals who helps organize it all at the St Sophia's event. She got me the contact info I needed and I was able to get in! David came out to help me out (on his Birthday!) despite being sick. I was a little late getting there though as I got lost (stupid GPS..dont they know South Collegeville Road and Collegeville Road are TWO differnet roads..and clear on opposite cities!!) So I was rushing to get all set up. I think that hurt me as I was still trying to get everything together and people were already shopping. And I didnt have my usual helpers since the kids were in school, and David had to get them there while I was setting up. It wasnt that bad once it was all done, and I hope to be able to go back there again!

No comments: