09 10

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Brayered Masculine Card Fronts



I created these card fronts after taking a brayer class with fellow PhillyInker Juliana Bibas. She taught us how to use the brayer to create great scenes with Classic Stampin' Up inks, our brayer and sponges!!
I made these for a recent Summer card front swap on my favorite MB. I LOVE how they turned out!!! If I remember correctly I used more mustard, pumpkin pie and Cajun craze to create the sky and sea and early espresso to create the mountains. I added some details in the pcean with my white Signo pen. Then finished the fronts off by adding them to Basic Black cardstock and added the little tabs which are made with my window label punch, and attached with brads. The sentiment is punched out also with the word window and matted onto the Modern Label punch. I stamped the "Sanded" background stamped onto the now retired Dusty Durango cardstock base.

LOVE it!!!!

No comments: