09 10

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Brayered Cheep Talk


Here's a card we made for, I believe it was, June's Card Club. It features the Cheep Talk stamp set (now retired) in Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso. The cute little bird is stamped in Pacific Point. The background with the flowers is actually Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink brayered onto Whisper White cardstock! Then I used Early Espresso to stamp the flowers from Cheep Talk on top of that! I love how it looks! I used my Mat Stack to perfectly place the little holes in the corners. (SUPER easy to line them up!!) The branches were done by using my Stampin' Write markers and and then stamping onto the page. I finished it all off by adding a piece of Early Espresso 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon.
Want to know the trick to lining up the bird on the branch, and the sentiment underneath? No trick...the Stamp-a-ma-jig! If you don't have one of these....you NEED ONE!
This card was inspired by a card I saw on Stampin' Connection. A site exclusively for Stampin' Up Demonstrators!

Want to make cards like this one??? Join us the third Friday of every month (2nd Friday in November 2011) for Card Club! Ask me for details!!!

No comments: