09 10

Thursday, September 22, 2011

August Card Club - Friends Never Fade


Here is a card we made for Card Club in August. Which I TOTALLY CASED from my UpLine Claire Lawrence! I was stuck on a second design for that month, and I just happened to look over and see pieces from a card that she had shown us, but that I had never mounted, and so....Viola! I changed the colors of her card, I went with Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo (two of my favorites), I believe hers was Rich Razzleberry and More Mustard (but could be wrong there, as I only had pieces of her card here). We embossed the piece that was cut into a Top Note (113463)(after we stamped it) with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976) (another of my favorites!!) both of which were run through my BigShot. The stamp set we used was "Friends never Fade" (Clear 120618 or wood 118750). We used blender pens (102845)with the stamp pads to color the center of the flower.

No comments: