09 10

Saturday, June 18, 2011

June Card Club - Butterflies


Here was the other card that we made for Friday night's card club. It features Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray Cardstock. The Beautiful Wings embosslit folder, "en Francois" background stamp and Basic Rhinestones. If you are new to visiting my blog you don't know that I LOVE this background stamp. LOVE love love it. I stamped it in versamark ink on the smaller Daffodil Delight piece and then layered it all. Then I built the butterflies and added rhinestones. A nice simple, fast card. Although the butterflies took a while to cut and also a while to adhere the rhinestones. But in the end, worth it!


Are you interested in joining us for Card Club?? Why not check my website to see when the next Card Club meets:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/gina_thornton/
Can't make it here? Have a card club with you and your friends, you provide the location.

No comments: