09 10

Monday, June 13, 2011

Card Fronts - Wedding/Anniversary


My Card Front swap on my favorite MB is having a theme of Wedding/Anniversary coming up soon. I have seen variations of this card many places and knew I had to give it a try! The hearts I cut first with my Movers and Shapers Punch Windows. Then I punched some hearts out with my Full Heart Punch in both black and white. The white ones I debossed with my Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder by SU. The white background is also embossed with the Backgrounds 1 Texturz plates (although it is hard to see in the picture). I made a template for the V in the tuxedo and then used my 1/16" punch to make "buttons", the bow tie was made with a small piece ofsatin ribbon. The buttons on the dress were done with SU's Basic Pearls. I finished it all off with a black mat and strip and a sheer white ribbon. The girl heart is also popped up with Dimensionals.

No comments: