09 10

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thank you!

I wanted to thank all of you that hopped along with us for the Think Pink Blog hop! What an awesome experience! I have never had so many sweet comments!! I have twice the amount of comments as my last blog hop! Amazing! Thank you so much!!

Also I wanted to add, that the frame is a horizontal plastic easel frame. They sell them at any craft stores, however they are MUCH cheaper at Walmart. Almost $1.50 cheaper!! You can order online, however you have to order 12 at a time that way. If that isn't a problem, then you can order them and ship them directly to a local store.

Thank you again for visiting, and I hope you will return in the future! I may have to have some blog candy when I hit a certain number of followers, stay tuned for that! :)

Dont forget to do your exams, and schedule a mammo!!!!

No comments: