09 10

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Regional Seminar Swap - Take 2


As this posts, I am on my way to my first ever Stampin' Up Regional in Baltimore Maryland!! I am so excited!!!
So yesterday I posted my original design for the Regional swap, but I had to come up a swap that was a little less time consuming. At first I had stamped some of the circles on Very Vanilla cardstock and adhered them to the red, but that was also quite time consuming, so I changed it to this design. The bottom textured piece is actually the Lattice Square embossing folder by Stampin' Up, I just flipped it to the debossed side. The I used my brayer to brayer Real Red over the surface. This features the "Circle Circus" and the "On Your Birthday" sets. I also used the Ticket corner punch for the corners of the sentiment. I used Real Red, Very Vanilla and Basic Black inks.
I had hoped to make more swaps, but I ran out of time, so I am going with 75 swaps. I can't wait!!!!!

No comments: