09 10

Friday, October 1, 2010

Regional Swap Take 1


I am counting down the minutes until the Stampin' Up Regional Seminar in Baltimore, MD on October 2nd! At the Regional there is an opportunity swap with other Stampin' Up demonstrators. So I started making these swaps. It features the "Snow Swirled" set, as well as the "Delightful Decorations" and "sincere Salutations" sets. The texture is from the Texturz plates for the BigShot. I also used the oval punch, scalloped oval punch, 3/4", 1", 1 1/4" and 1 3/8' circle punches. I used Very Vanilla and Marina Mist cardstock, and finished it all off with Very Vanilla 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. The snowflakes are "floating" with the use of fishing line!
These ended up taking a lot longer then I had anticipated, so I had to come up with a back up plan. Stay tuned for Take 2.

No comments: