09 10

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Markers and Inks and Papers OH MY!




Look at all of the BEAUTIFUL colors!!!! Here they are the 2009-2010 InColor Colors by Stampin Up! And new this year is the InColor Markers! Isn't that awesome???? I love that we are finally able to get markers for the InColors to match all the inks, papers, cardstock and....RIBBON! Don't even get me started on the ribbon! There is also new InColor Polka dotted ribbon. I didn't order mine yet, and I am kicking myself for it!
There are SO MANY new things in the upcoming catalog! You just have to see this catalog! Oh but wait, you have to wait until July 1st for it's official release, that's when you can start buying your own beautiful InColor merchandise!
Contact me today if you would like to be the proud owner of the new catalog!!!! :)


No comments: