09 10

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just Buzzin' By

I just knew when I saw the "Just Buzzin By" set that I NEEDED to have it. It is such a cute set! The little bee faces are just so pinchable! This is only using a few of the stamps from the set, there is even more cuteness in store!
I stamped the honey pot in Going Gray so it blended a little nicer on the card. The bees and sentiment are all stamped in StazOn ink and the the bees are colored in with my Marvelous Markers. I used blender pens to color their wings with the Going Gray stamp pad because I thought the Going Gray marker was still a little too dark, and wanted the wings to have a more translucent look to them. I went with the Inchies because they are kind of the "thing" in Cards at the moment. And they are perfect size for these bees! I used my Scallop square punch to give it a little more detail.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: