09 10

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hello again!!

2013 went by in such a flash! It had it's ups and downs of course. Work was getting stressful and going every day got worse and worse, to the point of I cried all the way there. So in February 2014 I started a NEW JOB and I LOVE it! It was scary starting over of course, and it was hard to say goodbye to ladies I have seen every day for over 8 years, but it had to be done! And I couldn't be happier! I am still working in a Day Care, but I am now officially the assistant teacher of the Leprechaun Room, which is 3 year olds. There are two other teachers in the room, one of which is my daughter's best friend's mom. She was the one who told me about the school, and in December I went for an interview. In January the position opened up and I was hired! It was a FABULOUS start to 2014!!!


And now that I am not as stressed, I can take more time crafting, and less time being upset!!

No comments: