09 10

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Brrr....it sure is Blustery!

A Very Blustery Day ~ Peter and Harrison Ellenshaw


Here's something you may not know about me. I love Pooh! Always have! I have my very first Pooh bear safely tucked away (from moths or rough playing 4 year old! Oh excuse me he reminded me that he is 4 and a HALF). I also have my little red denim jacket with the Pooh patch still hanging in my closet. (Which I never realized looked so boy-ish until recently, apparently back then only boys liked Pooh!) I just think Pooh is such a cute little bear all stuffed with fluff! When I was in High School we actually had a Pooh play, Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree, you know the one where he gets stuck in the tree after eating too much honey? I tried out and won a part. The funny thing? The kid that transferred from England, he got the part of Owl. Me? I got the part of Christopher Robin. LOL, hey I was 15 I think, and still looking quite like a boy if you know what I mean! Anyway I have always loved Pooh. Oh and then there's his Tiggeriffic friend Tigger....don't even get me started on him!
Anyway this is how it feels here in PA today. Blustery. The kind of day you really just want to snuggle under a blanket and get all warm and cozy with a cup of tea or hot chocolate. But instead....I need to take my daughter to dance class. So if you don't hear from me in a bit, you'd better take a look outside your window and see if you see me flying by!
Kind of makes me feel bad for Dorothy's house.....

Stay warm friends!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm a huge Pooh fan too! I love this picture. I just pulled out the old VHS of Pooh for Braeden the other day...suppose I ought to invest in some DVD's...lol