09 10

Friday, February 25, 2011

Beach Bachelorette Version 4


For some reason my brain isn't working as I tried describing these cards, so bare with me. :)
Okay here it is, the fourth sample for the Bachelorette Invitation. We took some elements from two of the cards below and put them together. The stamp set I used on these is the now retired "Tropical Party". The inks are Stampin' Up's Classic Inks in Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Tempting Turquoise. The cardstock I used is Whisper White and Old Olive. I embossed the Whisper White background with the Lattice Square embossing folder. The flowers are cut out and layered, and then attached using silver brads. I tied it down with Old Olive ribbon, and finished it all off with a little drink umbrella! (Sewn it to the card so it wouldn't fall off.)
These were fun to make and got y mind off the cold wind that has been blowing all day long! Man what I wouldn't do to be on a nice warm beach somewhere, getting sunburned! (PS If you don't know me...I don't tan. I burn. We're talking like a lobster!)

No comments: