09 10

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sweet Deal Club items

I have two Sweet Deal Stampin Up Clubs. One is a 6 month club, and one is a 12 months club. Each month the members purchase a minimum amount of merchandise, and then they take turns being the hostess. A win win situation! They get to buy a little Stampin' Up at a time, but they still get the chance to get the Hostess benefits!
My Sweet Deal Clubs, I have two additional benefits. The first being each month I draw a name and that person gets a free gift. The second is that each month I include a little project for them. Now last month I was not able to get the projects done in time, due to illness, so this month everyone will be getting two items. Each one will receive one of these Tic Tac holders. They all feature Stampin' Up products. The color options are the Dusty Durango with Dusty Durango Designer Paper. The second option is the Bashful Blue with the Bashful Blue Designer Paper. Either one uses the sentiment from the "Oval All" stamp set. I also used the Scalloped Oval Punch and an Oval punch. They are tied together with Whisper White Grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: