09 10

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Card for Claire


Each month at the Philly Inkers we have a Mail swap. Last month I drew Claire, my awesome and fearless Upline! She was nice enough to take this picture of the card for me, as I forgot to take one before i sent it to her! (Thanks Claire!)
I wanted to make a fun card for her, and somewhere along the line my creative juices turned over to winter! Seems that's all I have been working on!
Anyway I used the snowflakes for the background from "Snow Swirled" and "Serene Snowflakes". The Polar bear and his accessories (each piece is a different stamp) and the sentiment are all from "Cold and Cuddly". These are all sets that Stampin Up has to offer! The cardstock I used was Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue, and Whisper White. And I used black StazOn, Bashful Blue, Real Red and Brilliant Blue Classic Inks.
I hope she likes it as much as I enjoyed making it!!!

1 comment:

Claire Lawrence said...

no, I like it more than you enjoyed making it !!:0)