09 10

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Soft Summer card

I am trying some differnent things to get better pictures of some car that I am creating. So you never know where you may see a picture taken next!
I made this card for a swap with the PhillyInkers group. I tried to take a picture with natural light, so I propped it in one of the trees that line my driveway. (which I always end up backing up into when I back up in the drive! )
I used the Soft Summer stamp set by Stampin Up for the flower. I stampd it on Very Vanilla cardstock with my StazOn ink. Then I used sponges to first sponge on some Pretty In Pink all over, and then sponged on Pixie Pink along the edges. Then I used my Stampin Write markers to color the image. I used the ticket corner punch for the corners of the Very Vanilla Piece. Adhered that to Pixie Pink, then onto Pretty in Pink. The sentiment is from Heard from the Heart also by Stampin Up.

No comments: