09 10

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Items for a craft sale - Travel coloring cases

Above are more girl coloring cases, and one open showing the markers. I am also making crayon versions of these. I took them to a recent sale and it was 103 degrees so we opted not to take any crayons along!

And above are the boys versions (although Mickey could go either way). All of these sold at my recent sale, but I will be making more. They yellow and green flower, as well as the turtle are all shapes I purchased, while the others are all hand drawn and then cut.
These travel cases are available for purchase for $5, please specify colors, and whether you'd like markers, crayons or colored pencils. When the paper tablets run out (50 sheets of paper included) they may be replaced with mini spiral notebooks. I will ship these items anywhere (purchaser pays all shipping costs.)

1 comment:

Anne said...

Well done Gina. They look brilliant.