09 10

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Fling PhillyInkers Style!



Yesterday I spent the good part of the day with a fabulous and creative group of ladies the PhillyInkers!! This is the Stampin' Up Downline group of Claire Lawrence. This is such a great group of ladies! I have been a part of this group for 2 and 1/2 years, since I joined in July 2011. When I joined it was a much smaller group! Now I am not even sure how many members of PhillyInkers that there actually are!!
Anyway we gathered together for the first PhillyInker's Spring Fling in Elmer New Jersey. We got together and swapped, talked, learned a little about our business, and crafted! In the first picture above, we are talking watching some Demonstrators demoing some different techniques, and swapping!
The second picture is of Karen Barber, and Michelle Zindorf. Karen is Claire's real life Aunt Karen as well as her, and Michelle Zindorf's Stampin' Up Upline. Both of these ladies are ULTRA Talented!!! I only can dream of one day creating cards like either of these two!!
This is our Fabulous Upline (who is only slightly pregnant, LOL. She's due in April) Claire Lawrence.
Below is the wonderful Max Conrad who came all the way from Utah to talk to us! She has the best neighbors....Stampin' Up! is right down the road from her home!

And here's one of my Downline members and friend, Michelle (standing with the "fairies" shirt) watching the talented Juliana Bibas demonstrating. Lynn Hunt and Megan Kearnty are in the background discussing fabrics.

And below our table is in the foreground. I have on the pink shirt, and my mom (and another Downline member) is in the blue next to me. (sorry small picture, I stole it from someone's album on Facebook!)

I did also create a project and demonstrate it for Spring Fling. However as far as I know, there are no pictures of me doing so. But I will post a picture of what I demonstrated in my next post.

No comments: