09 10

Friday, December 10, 2010

A first Attempt - Easel Card



Each month at the PhillyInker's meetings we have been having a mail swap, where we each draw a name and we mail that one person a card. Last month I had Juliana. I wanted to try something a little different, so I created this easel card for her. It features Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, and Whisper White cardstock, Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink, and Basic Black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. The image is from the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set, and it is stamped over and over again in a circle. The sentiment is popped up with Dimensionals, and is trimmed with the scallop border punch. The sentiment is from Heard from the Heart. I really like how it turned out and I will definitely be making more easel cards in the future!!!

1 comment:

Claire Lawrence said...

WOW, what a great idea to make a wreath with that stamp. Gina, this came out so great!!!!