09 10

Friday, March 12, 2010

Just Riding

I wanted to get a few more sets that were more Masculine. And what better time to do it! I got "Just Riding" for FREE during SaleABration! How is that for a great deal?? The Sentiment is from "Birthdays Count" and the little speckles (although hard to see in the picture) are from the "Itty Bitty Backgrounds". The speckles are stamped in Versamark, so they are subtle. I stamped the bike in Versamark, and then embossed it with my heat gun using black embossing powder. The helmet is also from Just riding, and I stamped it in Mellow Moss Classic Ink.
I used Mellow Moss, Handsome Hunter, Chocolate Chip and Naturals White cardstock. The Naturals White has little flecks in it to give it a more, well, natural feel. The little tab is made using the Word Window punch, and is attached with a silver brad.
Simple, but masculine. Exactly what I was going for!

No comments: