09 10

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Circle of Friendship - Using scraps

In keeping with the "use all of my Current stamp sets at least once" tradition, here is the card I made today. I used the "Circle of Friendship" stamp set by Stampin' Up! The colors are very hard to tell in this picture. My light source (aka the sun) isn't cooperating today. I may have to try again tomorrow.
So anyway, I made this card using all scraps of Cardstock. I wanted to try using a few pieces of the craps I have from differnet project. I used the following colors of cardstock, Barely Banana, Dusty Durango, Old Olive and the little flower is stamped on Whisper white. The ribbon is 1/4" Very Vanilla Grosgrain ribbon and a silver brad. Inks that were used are Dusty Durango, black StazOn, and So Saffron.


No comments: