09 10

Monday, July 13, 2009

A Card for Heather Y.

Side view:
I made this card for a fellow PhillyInker, Heather Y. We participated in a card swap among some of the PhillyInkers. I LOVE making these quilted cards! They are so cool and each one can look different depending on which papers or Cardstock that you use.
For this one I used the new In Color Dusty Durango Designer Paper, Dusty Durango and Whisper White cardstock, and Dusty Durango Classic Ink. I used all of the following punches also: Large Oval, Scallop Oval, 1 1/4" Square punch. I also used the Top Note Die exclusive to Stampin' Up. I finished it all off with some Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain ribbons and some Stampin' Dimensionals. Then I added some little stitch marks so it looked more like a quilt. All items are by Stampin' Up.
I hope she likes it!!!

No comments: