09 10

Monday, May 21, 2012

Working on Craft Fairs!

I started getting busy making items for my craft fairs coming up in November 2012. Yes I realize it isn't even summer yet, but these things take time, and since I have three shows in three weeks, I want to be sure I have plenty made!!! So here are some decorated tea lights! I used various kinds of papers I have on stock and decorated them. I have four different scents and also unscented. Now the papers aren't flame safe, so they each have warnings inside the packages. These first ones are from scraps that I had, but not enough to make multiples: And there are some Christmas ones:

And some purple ones:

And next some pink ones:

And finally some close-ups:

I used Stampin Up's 2 different sized scallop circle for the top pieces and added some ribbon. These were not my idea, I saw them on The Southern Stamper's blog first.


Stay tuned for more craft fair goodies. I will try to post them as I complete them.

No comments: