09 10

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Another gift for my secret bunny

I made this based on her favorite color combo Blue and Brown. A box of cards! I used paper I had on hand. The view from the front: And the side:


And opened:



I have to say that this box, while fun to make, it took a LOT of cards!! I think I stopped counting at 12 cards. I wish I could figure out how to make one similar, only smaller, without using so many cards! If nothing else she has quite a few cards to use! I added the "C" from "Lovely Letters Alphabet", for her first initial and heat embossed it using an iridescent embossing powder. I layered it on a 1 1/4", 1 3/8" and a scalloped circle punches. I used my trusty white Singo white gel pen to add dots, and added it to the box with Dimensionals. The ribbon was some that I had on hand. These were fun, now if only I could alter the template....I'd love to make these for Craft Fairs!

No comments: