09 10

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Special order Planners





So here are the finished planners that I made for the special order I had for Shirley. I met Shirley at Visitation's craft fair in mid-November. She had purchases some of these planners I made for Christmas, and called to ask if I could make some non-Christmas planners for her for gifts. We talked about colors, and then I found papers I thought she'd like, sent her pictures and we went from there. I love the way Colleen's and Kate's came out. That paper is just beautiful in real life! The leaves are actually embossed on the paper so it gives the planners interesting detail!

I'm going to add pictures of the planners below so that you can see the inside.


Would you like one of these for yourself?? I take special orders! Priced at $5 a piece (plus shipping). I have many many papers and colors to choose from! Send me a message if you are interested!













No comments: