09 10

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Items for a Craft Fair - Circle Circus Notebook.


I have been, and will continue to be working on items for upcoming craft fairs. Recently I tried my hand at altering notebooks. This one is one of those small notebooks, I think they are like 3 inches by 5 inches or something like that. This is actually the second notebook I made, the first one will be shown on my other blog later this month. I ran my Old Olive piece with my Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder through my BigShot. Then I stamped different circles from Stampin' Up's Circle Circus stamp pad in Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, and Old Olive classic inks. I added some Rich Razzleberry scallops which I used my Scallops Border punch on. Then I used some of my ribbons (some retired) to tie on the spiral. The sentiment is from "Apple Blossoms" which is a hostess set in the new Stampin' Up 2010-2011 Idea book and Catalog.
This one didn't make it to the craft fair though. I was showing the ladies at my Card Club and one of them bought this one, and one other, which I unfortunately didn't snap a picture of on my regular camera, only my cell phone. I'll have to see if I can upload it later.
Stay tuned for more books, book marks and hopefully more exciting things!

1 comment:

Claire Lawrence said...

Wow, you sure have been busy!!! Hope it's a very successful craft fair! such cute items! see you soon!