09 10

Monday, April 12, 2010

Upsy Daisy!!!!

I am a little behind in posting pictures due to my camera being out of commission! It had an unfortunate "meeting" with the ground!! I just got it back on Friday, so I am trying to take pictures of some of the creations I made in it's absence. I did take pictures with my daughter's camera, but her's isn't really meant for close ups!

The daises and sentiment are from the "Upsy Daisy" stamp set from Stampin' Up! I used the wonderful "Sanded" background on the Old Olive strip. The Daisies are stamped on the Naturals White Cardstock (love it), and the other cardstock is Rose Red. The ink is the Rose Red Classic ink as well as the Basic Black Classic ink.

This picture is pretty dark, I will have to retake the picture and post it. Stay tuned...

No comments: