09 10

Monday, February 1, 2010

Tart And Tangy Post it Note Holders

My friend and fellow Stampin Up Demonstrator Nancy Rose once sent me a holder very similar to this one, and I KNEW I wanted to try one myself! I believe she said she made them in a class with her Upline, but don't know who made them originally. I updated the colors to be current Stampin Up and made these cuties! These are going to be for my Stampin' Up club members for this month. I used Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock, the ribbons are of the same colors, and the inks are Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun and Basic Black. The orange wedges are stamped first in Versamark and then in Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink. Then I added Iridescent Ice Embossing powder and heated it with my embossing gun. I used the SUPER CUTE "Tart and Tangy" stamp set, and the saying is from "Teeny Tiny Wishes". The rings I picked up at my local office supply store. Aren't' they cute?

No comments: