This award is for blogs who have less than 200 followers and helps promote thier greatness! I want to thank Tracy at JGsPumpkinsCraftySide for the award! THANKS TRACY!
The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are unclear but "the word translates from German as "darling" or "beloved". It's given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to generate some traffic for them. Here are the guidelines for the Liebster Blog Award
1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2.Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have less than 200 followers, and let them know through a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog
4. Best of all- bask in the glory, have fun, and share the love!
Okay, now to the best part! Here are the Five blogs I have chosen to receive this award:
1. Melissa at http://melsthoughtfulspot.blogspot.com/
2. Lynne at http://scrapthiscraftthat.blogspot.com/
3. Marelle in the land down under! :) http://www.marelletaylor.com/
4. The very funny and talented Kopperhead at http://kopperhead100.blogspot.com/
5. And last but by no means least, Pamela at http://blog.pamelaosterday.com/
I was instructed to "Please share this award, as it was shared with you. The idea is to promote blogs with less than 200 followers, which I think is a wonderful idea. There is so much talent out there that may go un-noticed without awards like this." Now that part was hard! There are so many wonderful talented people out there, but a lot of you have more then 200 followers! So I had to really narrow it down!