09 10

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ah Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it's official! I am now on summer vacation! Whoo hoo! Now it is no secret that I have an addiction to Facebook. That being said I have made a goal for myself. I WILL create at least three items a week, and post them to this blog. I was going to go for one a day, but we know that isn't always possible! Three times a week, I can handle that. I WILL do it!
So many of you know Stampin' Up is having a Color Renovation. With this Renovation there are many colors leaving us, while some colors are making a comeback and still more colors are new. With this Renovation I have lost lots of samples for my sample basket (sniff sniff). So I am trying to rebuild my basket by creating new goodies all with current items, and colors.
So here is my creation for today. It features the stamp set "Fast & Fabulous" which will be a level 2 hostess set in the Idea & Catalog book coming out in July. The colors used are the returning (and a personal favorite) Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum and Whisper White. The background is stamped with the "En Francois" background stamp. The sentiment is from the "Sincere Salutations", stamped then punched out with the Oval Large punch then layered with the Scallop Oval Extra Large punch (these punches are named a litle different in the new catalog). I crumbled the piece of Wild Wasabi and then used my "Mat Pack" to draw in the faux stitching with the Perfect Plum Stampin' Write marker.

No comments: